Links

Monday, December 8, 2014

Wait We're Leaving!!!???

-Beautiful View During Our Love Feast!

Its Crazy to think that in 6 days we will be on a plane traveling to Kathmandu, Nepal for our "Outreach Phase" of our Discipleship Training School with YWAM!! Feels like yesterday Kaycee and I arrived here in Capetown!!

"Lecture Phase" Overview

Our "Lecture Phase" has been extremely impacting! Very challenging at times, but challenges are crucial for growing. One of the many things I feel these 3 months have taught me is simply How To Struggle Well. Four months ago I didn't think this DTS was going to benefit me much.... I Was Wrong! This DTS has been so much more than the lectures themselves. I have realized my need to go deeper with God and that He has so much for Kaycee and I. Our marriage has definitely grown a lot. God has revealed tons about how Kaycee and I are to do ministry! There have been tears, laughs, good times, and bad, but I would have not traded these 3 months for anything!!

-Kaycee and I on a really cool hike in Kommetjie,Cape Town

We have been blown away by God's provision for us! Our lecture and outreach fees have been completely paid in full! Such a blessing!! We thank all of you for your prayers and financial support!! We will never be able to express our gratitude to God for placing all of you in our lives!!

Please Please Please continue to pray for us as we travel to Nepal!! (Protection, Favor, Unity, Divine Opportunities, Relationships with ministries and people..etc.) Don't forget to send us your prayer requests as well, as we would love to come alongside you in prayer!!!

We pray you all have an amazing Christmas this year, and look forward to your emails!!!!

uriahandkaycee@gmail.com

Also if you haven't subscribed to our blog yet please do!!! We will update again as soon as we can!!




-Awesome Open Market Called The Biscut Mill.

No comments:

Post a Comment